In order to graduate you need to have completed everything needed for your degree (courses, thesis, etc.) and you also need to apply for graduation. Discuss your graduation with your supervisor and familiarize yourself with all the information on this site!
You can apply for the degree certificate when all the graduation requirements are fulfilled.
Read all sites/links mentioned on this site and once you've read through it all you can follow these suggested steps:
- Submit your thesis.
- Remember to save the statement regarding your thesis that your supervisor issues.
- Check that you have completed everything needed for gradationa nd that you have the correct amount of credits for graduation.
- Return your books to Arcada's library.
- Submit your application for degree certificate (you will need to attach you rsupervisors statement, see 2 above).
- Note that your Arcada logins will no longer be active shortly after you have submitted your application for degree certificate.
- Return your student key to Arcada's information desk.
You can apply for your degree certificate when all studies included in the degree are passed and registered in Asta. The application is continuous and you can apply any time you want after all your studies are registered.
Do you know when you should apply?
The degree certificate will be ready in about three weeks after you submit a complete application. Postage is not included in this process.
The application process
Arcada University of Applied Sciences arranges graduation ceremonies twice a year.
Your Arcada user account will close after submitting the application for the degree certificate. This means that you will not be able to access any of the e-services at Arcada (e.g.