At Arcada you find a lot of different web and mobile services for students and staff.
The Arcada App - Tuudo
Tuudo is an app that will make your life as student at ARcada a lot easier. Through the app you can:
- get your personal schedule
- get notified of changes made to the course schedule in real time
- look for and sign-up for courses
- follow courses (you can see the course in your schedule although you haven't signed up for it). This way you can easily check if courses clash timewise.
- check how your studies are progressing (study points, on-going and upcoming courses)
- create your personal library card, renew your library loans, receive a pop up reminder on expired loans, a message when a reserved book has arrived and check the opening hours of the library
- read news from Start, asken.fi and follow blogs on inside.arcada.fi
- find your way around campus
- check the lunch menu
- check timetables for public transport
- get information on other services at Arcada
E-mail - Outlook
Your personal Arcada account,
Platform for on-line studies - Itslearning
Course calendar - Arbs
Your course calendar so you know where and when.
Student register - ASTA
Sign up for courses and check your results.
Files - Office 365
Work, edit and save your files on-line.
Hub team work - Microsoft Teams
Collaborate within a group. Share files, chat and arrange on-line meetings. Make sure you download the app too.
Download Teams External link
Information retrieval and references
At Arcada we use an easy to use security reporting system. The system allows you to report observations, incidents, accidents, threats or inappropriate behaviour that affect safety and the environment at Arcada. It is important that you report all incidents so that we can prevent bigger accidents from happening.