Here you can find information about the support and services available for you during your studies.
Here you can find information about the support and services available for you during your studies. Click on the specific headings in the menu to read more.
Book an appointment
For scheduling an appointment, you can
- send a mail to E-mail: forename.surname
- mail E-mail: counselling
Please notice that counselling services are:
- free of charge
- not limited to a certain amount of counselling sessions
- for all students during the whole study time
If you need help planning your studies, or need help with something but don't know who to ask, you can always contact the study counselor of your degree programme.
We help with (among other things):
- Discount cards (HSL and KELA meal vouchers) NOTE! With a student card you get these benefits. We recommend that you use the HSL app.
- Academic year registration
- Study rights
- Application for a diploma
- Credits for external achievements
- Forms and certificates
- Change of first or last name and personal identity number
Reception times in the library and by phone as follows (please note that you can email us at any time):
|Tuesday||at 11-12.30 in the Library|
|Wednesday||at 13-15 phone|
|Thursday||at 11-12.30 in the Library|
Support for well-being
Would you like to discuss your situation, studies or your well-being? Please contact the psychologist or our low-threshold worker at Arcada.
Other support services at Arcada
Here you can find additional support for students at Arcada
Library, information retrieval and course books
Contact the Library for help with information retrieval and course books!
Writing workshops and language support
What can you as an Arcada student outside the classroom? Get to know our activities.
The Arcada IT-support assists you with all your IT related issues.