Student Affairs help students with a wide variety of questions and processes
Services for Students
Arcada's study coordinators are happy to help you with the following:
- Degree certificates
- Certificates for students
- Transcript of records and certificate of study
- Other individual certificates
- Student discounts
- KELA meal subsidy card
- HSL form for local transport and information about discounts for long distance transport
- Information about student cards
- Applying for accreditation or validation of courses taken at other universities
- Registration for the academic year as present/absent
- Applying for an extension of your right to study
- Changes in the student registry
- Contact information
- Name change
- Personal identity number
Note that all degree programmes also have a Study Counselor, who is focused on that specific degree programme's students' curricula and courses. If you need help planning your studies contact your Study Counselor - you can find their contact information on this webpage.
Not sure who to talk to? Call us or come talk to us during our office hours (see below) and we'll help you or find someone who can help you.
Contact Information of Student Affairs
We help with (among other things):
- Discount cards (HSL and KELA meal vouchers) NOTE! With a student card you get these benefits. We recommend that you use the HSL app.
- Academic year registration
- Study rights
- Application for a diploma
- Credits for external achievements
- Forms and certificates
- Change of first or last name and personal identity number
Reception times in the library and by phone as follows (please note that you can email us at any time):
|Tuesday||at 11-12.30 in the Library|
|Wednesday||at 13-15 phone|
|Thursday||at 11-12.30 in the Library|
Admission Services handles all administrative issues in connection to admission to Arcada's degree programmes.
You can contact e.g. our psychologist, the study counsellors or the student priest when you are worried about your mental health e.g.