Are you studying at the degree programme in International Business and are about to apply for the degree certifcate? Have you completed at least 60 ECTS at Frankfurt UAS or at UCL University College (former Lillebaelt Academy)? Did you choose "double degree" when filling in the application form for studies abroad?

If your answered yes to all of the questions, you are entitled to a double degree. Please note that UCL University College also requires a practical training worth 30 ECTS. Students who have completed the programme are entitled to a degree from both institutions.

Upon graduation (Arcada students)

  • When you apply for the degree certificate at Arcada, please inform the Study Coordinators at Student Affairs by writing "double degree" on the application form under "Specialisation option".
  • The Study Coordinators scan copies of the degree certificate (including transcript of records and Diploma Supplement) to the personnel at the International Affairs at the other UAS
  • The other UAS sends their degree certificate together with a Diploma Supplement to you
  • The degree certificate and Diploma Supplement from Arcada include a notification that you have completed a Double Degree

For more information regarding the international double degree, please visit this page.

Upon graduation (students from another UAS)

In order for you to receive your degree certificate from Arcada, please contact the international coordinator at your own UAS in order for her/him to scan the following documents to us (E-mail:


  • Degree certificate
  • Transcript of records
  • Diploma Supplement
  • Certificate of Study (or something similar stating the start- och the end date of your studies and information about periods of presence or absence)
  • Contact information (home address, phone number)

When we have received the scanned documents, we write the degree certificate to you and mail the certificate directly to the stated address stated in the e-mail. In addition, we send a scanned copy of the degree certificate to your own UAS.