On this page you can find information about how to accredit previous studies.
If you have completed studies elsewhere you can apply for accreditation.
We help with (among other things):
- Discount cards (HSL, VR, Matkahuolto and KELA meal vouchers) NOTE! With a student card you get these benefits. We recommend that you use the HSL app.
- Academic year registration
- Study rights
- Application for a diploma
- Credits for external achievements
- Forms and certificates
- Change of first or last name and personal identity number
Reception times in the library and by phone as follows (please note that you can email us at any time):
|Tuesday||at 11-12.30 in the Library|
|Wednesday||at 13-15 phone|
|Thursday||at 11-12.30 in the Library|
How to apply for accreditation of studies from other universities
Here you can find some of the most common questions about accreditation and the application process.
There are some general outlines for accreditation.
Only competences that are relevant to the degree are accredited.