The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of this course is to find methods and working model for a
creative and artistic work on the script.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to
reflect, plan, research and write script for film.
Philosophical discussions, planning activities, research and
Prerequisites and co-requisites
MK-2-007 Dramaturgy and Rhetoric
The course is connected to Fiction 2. Please contact the course
leader for additional information.
- Lectures - 40 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 45 hours
- Individual studies - 48 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
- The course requires a basic research and brainstorming,
analyzed and processed in the body text.
2nd A mostly complete short film script which is the
basis for further processing around the action and storytelling
period 2 and 3.
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions