Remember to keep your contact information up-to-date!

It is important that your contact and personal information in ASTA is updated and correct. You can change your contact information and information on your closest relative here External link. You can also choose which one of your given names is the most commonly used. If you have changed your name or social security number you can inform Student affairs via this form External link. You must attach an official document that proves the change, e.g. a new driving license, passport or a certificate from the Digital and Population Data Services Agency. If you have received a Finnish social security number after you started studying at Arcada, you should inform Student Affairs via the form.

Please remember to also inform the library of any changes.