Are you proud to be an Arcada student? Would you like to share your experiences of studying in Finland with future international students? Then you might be one of our student ambassadors for the academic year 2022–2023!
Joining Arcada’s network of international student ambassadors gives you a unique opportunity to influence the student recruitment marketing of Arcada, sharpen your presentation and/or social media skills, meet and collaborate with other students, and have fun! As an ambassador, you are expected to complete a set of tasks throughout the course of the academic year. These include:
- answering questions about student life in the Unibuddy chat External link
- representing Arcada at one event, e.g. webinar, virtual fair or virtual Q&A session with new students
- doing an Instagram takeover or writing a blog post
- participating in the kick-off.
Provided that you have completed all tasks by the end of the academic year, you will receive a retainer fee of 100 euros (and a certificate upon your own request). For detailed information on the ambassadorship programme, learn more on Start.
Welcome to our kick-off!
A kick-off event where breakfast is served will be arranged Friday 14th October at 9.15–11.45. Everybody who participates in the kick-off will receive an Arcada sweatshirt.
9.15 Breakfast is served
- Presentation of ambassadors
- “What does it mean to be an Arcada ambassador?” Sandra Ahtola and Ida Julin, Marketing Specialists
- “The role of student ambassadorship in marketing” Hanna Donner, Head of Communications
10.00 ”Being an ambassador on social media – how to convey your message successfully” Johanna Modig-Gräsbeck, Communications Specialist
-”Next level student ambassadorship – turning great ideas into reality” Mervi Hernberg, Entrepreneurship Coach
11.30–11.45 Photoshoot for social media
Make sure you register!
The kick-off will be held on campus in room D4110. Interested in becoming an ambassador? Great! All you have to do is fill out this form External link. If you have any questions, just send Arcada Communications, contact person Sandra Ahtola, an email.