The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The goal is that student gets insight on work community's tasks which are typical and specific for profession's branch and student also deepens and develops his/her own competence in the branch. In addition student execute different assignments and may participate in projects in the work community.
At the end of the course the student is expected
be able to:
* Understand how different work assignments and work roles are integrated work community?s processes.
* Understand how management is organized in work community.
* Understand what kind of organization and leadership culture exist in work community.
* Deepen his/her theoretical knowledge in work management.
The student may work as hired worker if possible. The goal is that the student may apply his/her knowledge and competence in practice.
The student should familiarize with community?s action plan and budget and should take a part in community?s routines, meetings etc.
- Lectures - 3 hours
- Individual studies - 25 hours
- Seminars - 2 hours
- Practical training - 240 hours
- Total workload of the course: 270 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 270 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Fullfilled working hours (125 hours), practice report (8 hours), practice seminar (2 hours).
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions