The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
- that the student carries out a concrete
development work in the working life.
- that the student develops ability in planning,
accomplishing and evaluating project work.
At the end of the course the student is expected
to be able to...
- emphasize competence development within the
- take part in projects supporting innovative
thinking on the student’s ambition level
The students take part in project work related to
her/his degree program.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
The student cannot register her/his to the course
without the project leaders confirmation.
Recommended or required reading
Will be informed by the project leader
- Small-group work - 16 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 250 hours
- Total workload of the course: 266 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 266 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Complete project report
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions