The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
different dynamic Internet applications on web
- Knows the syntax, data types, expressions,
use of a manual.
- Is able to program
- Knows the DOM (Document Object Model) of HTML
well and can use its full functionality.
- Can build more elegant, more functional and
more efficient user interfaces for web
applications than HTML offers.
store data on the client computer.
- Knows how to use AJAX to retrieve and process
data from servers and put it on web pages.
Basics of programming
Tools for programming
Document Object Model
Advanced User interfaces
Cookies and file handling
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
- Lectures - 36 hours
- Practical exercises - 30 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 37 hours
- Individual studies - 10 hours
- Internet-based studies - 20 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Demonstrations and proficiency exams
Projects completed, returned and accepted.
Quizzes completed, turned in and accepted.
- Scherbakov-Parland Andrej
- Welander Fredrik
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations