The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to learn usto look critically at user interfaces surrounding us and to be able to find solutions to improve weaknesses.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to design user friendly solutions for different user interfaces, mostly graphical user interfaces on the web.
1. User interfaces 2. Usability 3. User friendliness 4. Target groups 5. Designing graphical user interfaces
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Web design foundations, Photoshop foundations or similar.
Previous course names
Please contact the Course Administrator for more information.
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Examination 1: Tasks and presentations Examination 2: Finished project Examination 3: Deadlines Examination 4: Presence The emphasis is on the practical work done within deadlines. Absence without notifying the teacher affects the grading even if all tasks would be finished within given timetable.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
Se - see ARBS
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions