The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
- that the student carries out a concrete development work in the working life.
- that the student develops ability in planning, accomplishing and evaluating project work.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to...
- emphasize competence development within the occupational field
- take part in projects supporting innovative thinking on the student’s ambition level
The students take part in project work related to her/his degree program.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
The course doesn´t compensate previous courses
The student cannot register her/his to the course without the project leaders confirmation.
Recommended or required reading
Will be informed by the project leader
- Individual- and group instruction - 16 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 250 hours
- Total workload of the course: 266 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 266 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
Kursen kan avläggas under det sista läsåret enligt individuell tidtabell. Rekommenderas höstterminen P1, P2
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions