The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Nursing 2014 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2015 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2016 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2017 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2018 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2019 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2020 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2021 - Scientific writing and innovation
- Nursing 2022 - Scientific writing and innovation
The course takes place in period
- 3 (2022-01-01 to 2022-03-13)
- 4 (2022-03-14 to 2022-07-31)
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The goal is that students develop their ability
to identify relevant problem areas and areas
for development within the profession. Students
develop their ability in distinguishing the
need for development and they can delineate the
area to a manageable whole.
After completing the course, students are
- Be able to independently search for relevant
background information to the problem area.
- Be based on previous knowledge identify the
need for knowledge in the chosen field.
- Formulate a distinct problem and a clear
purpose as the basis for future thesis.
Create an idea for a thesis. Presentation of idea
in small group.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Evidence based Care. Theory of Science and Research
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
To pass the course the student should pass the
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination
tests, demonstrations and presentations,
reports and produktions, essays, and also
presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade
as follows: ...
- Eronen Lotta
- Gray Pamela
- Mannevaara Pauleen
- Paakkonen Heikki
- Sjölund Terese
- Tana Jonas
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
Course enrolment period
2021-12-24 to 2022-01-20