The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to develop ones working habits and handling projects.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to handle a creative process, to develop work and ideas, and to express herself digitally.
During the course students will work on a production. The production tests the students ability to manage multimedia production and also gives the students an opportunity to learn more about some tasks in multimedia production.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic knowledge in graphical design, Photoshop and web design.
Previous course names
All tasks and projects must be handed in maximum 2 weeks after the course has ended.
Recommended or required reading
An up-to-date reading list will be provided during the first session, and made available online.
- Lectures - 40 hours
- Tuition managed by students but supervised by the teacher - 30 hours
- Project work and productions - 40 hours
- Individual studies - 23 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 63 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 70 hours
Mode of Delivery
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Reports and productions
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Course completion date
Date for course completion will be announced later
Assignments valid until
Until date 2007-11-25
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions