The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Im 2005 - Process technology
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
To give students the skills and understanding to solve problems using the C-Programming language.
-To explain the structure of c programs.
-To identify bugs in c programming code.
-To write successful c programs for the solution of engineering problems using user defined functions.
-To write c-programs which are user-friendly.
- Introduction to the C Programming Language
- The structure of a C Program
- Modular Programming / Functions
- Characters and Strings
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
C An Introduction To Programming
- Total workload of the course: 0 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 0 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course