The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
- that the student carries out a concrete
development work in the working life.
- that the student develops ability in planning,
accomplishing and evaluating project work.
At the end of the course the student is expected
to be able to...
- emphasize competence development within the
- take part in projects supporting innovative
thinking on the student’s ambition level
The students take part in project work related to
her/his degree program.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
The student cannot register her/his to the course
without the project leaders confirmation.
Recommended or required reading
Will be informed by the project leader
- Small-group work - 16 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 250 hours
- Total workload of the course: 266 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 266 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Accomplish a evidence- based project in
cooperation with working life.
Written report describing the working process:
planning, conducting and evaluating the project.
Literature should be used when augmenting for
decisions about the content.
- Arola Annikki
- Arell-Sundberg Marina
- Haldin Denice
- Peri Heidi
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions