The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Film and tv 2011 (sound and music) - Thesis work and thesis seminars
- Film and tv 2011 (cinematography and editing) - Thesis work and thesis seminars
- Film and tv 2011 (producing films) - Thesis work and thesis seminars
- Film and tv 2011 (scriptwriting) - Thesis work and thesis seminars
- Film and tv 2011 (online media) - Thesis work and thesis seminars
- Film and tv 2011 (directing) - Thesis work and thesis seminars
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim is to support the thesis work. The students write and present parts of an academic text and oppone co students texts. All in all the student shall actively be a part of critical and constructive discussion when texts are presented.
The students learn to think analytically and to develop and revise an idea within the frames of an academic written text.
Writing, presenting, opponing, discussing, criticizing and revising texts.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Pro seminar or Metodik.
Recommended or required reading
Recommended course literature is listed on Itslearning.
- Lectures - 33 hours
- Individual- and group instruction - 10 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 40 hours
- Individual studies - 40 hours
- Internet-based studies - 10 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Examination 1: Tasks and presentations Examination 2: Deadlines Examination 3: Presence
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice