The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Information technology 2006 - Media desig
- Information- and mediatechnology 2007 (information technology) - Media design
- Media culture 2007 (digital multimedia) - Digital multimedia
- Media culture 2008 (digital multimedia) - Digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2009 (digital multimedia) - Advanced digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2010 (digital multimedia) - Advanced digital multimedia
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim is to produce websites in co operation with Rich Media Master Class: Action Script 3 for films produced during the Film course.
The course prepares the student for project management and client relations. After the course the student is able to manage projects e.g. as a freelancer.
1. Aims 2. Resources, needs 3. Project plan 4. Timetable 5. Communication
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Web design, Flash/ActionScript and graphic design.
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
Book references will be given during the course.
- Exercise based learning - 40 hours
- Project work and productions - 80 hours
- Individual studies - 13 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 93 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 40 hours
Mode of Delivery
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Reports and productions
Examination 1: Tasks and presentations Examination 2: Finished project Examination 3: Deadlines Examination 4: Presence The emphasis is on the practical work done within deadlines. Absence without notifying the teacher affects the grading even if all tasks would be finished within given timetable.
Assignments valid until
Until date 2010-01-28
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions