The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Information technology 2014 - Service oriented architectures and system design
- Information technology 2015 - Service oriented architectures and system design
- Information technology 2016 - Service oriented architectures and system design
- Information technology 2017 - Service oriented architectures and system design
- Information technology 2018 - Service oriented architectures and analythical methods
- Information technology 2019 - Service oriented architectures and analythical methods
The course takes place in period
1 (2019-08-01 to 2019-10-27)
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
Understand basic principles of DevOps. Master Git's basic functions. Can build automatic integration flows with Amazon CodeBuild. Is able to automate transition of software to production. Have the capability to automate creaton of production environments with AWS cloud services. Is able to assign rights to users in AWS. Knows the basics of AWS Lambda, S3 and SNS. Capable of creating notifications with AWS Simple Notification Service to Discord. Will be able to independently find more information and combine all areas within the topic. Knowledge in unit testing with Jasmine and Karma.
Students can realize a system for continuous integration for a software project.
During the course we go through the DevOps principles and become acquainted with relevant tools used in the DevOps process. - Unit testing with Jasmine - Git - Cloud services (Amazon Web Services)¨ S3, Lambda, SNS, CodeBuild - Instruction for Discord kt.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Students are familiar with software development. Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system.
Students need to attend the seminars when the lecturer so demands.
- Lectures - 20 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 90 hours
- Individual studies - 25 hours
- Total workload of the course: 135 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 135 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
During the course, a project is to be carried out as group work. To pass, the student must participate actively in the project and contribute their assigned task. The project is a work life-oriented project, which cannot be retaken again after the end of the course.
Home page of the course
No limit (28 students enrolled)
Assignments valid until
Until date 2016-10-11
Course enrolment period
2019-08-12 to 2019-09-08
2016-05-11 - Other assignments
|2019-09-09||09:15 - 13:00||E387||Mjukvaruutvecklingsprocessen - DevOps||Parikka Peter|
|2019-09-16||09:15 - 13:00||E387||Mjukvaruutvecklingsprocessen - DevOps||Parikka Peter|
|2019-09-23||09:15 - 11:45||E387||Mjukvaruutvecklingsprocessen - DevOps||Parikka Peter|
|2019-09-30||09:15 - 13:00||E387||Mjukvaruutvecklingsprocessen - DevOps||Parikka Peter|
|2019-10-14||09:15 - 12:00||F365||Mjukvaruutvecklingsprocessen - DevOps||Parikka Peter|
|2019-10-21||09:15 - 13:00||E387||Mjukvaruutvecklingsprocessen - DevOps||Parikka Peter|