The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is capability to analyze graphic solutions.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to create basic motion graphics for television and to understand the workflow.
Lectures, exercises and participation in productions.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Recommended or required reading
Hand-outs distributed during the course.
- Lectures - 16 hours
- Small-group work - 16 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 53 hours
- Individual studies - 48 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Written examination test
Reports and productions
The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows:
Written examination test 50%
Reports and productions 50%
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
- Date of examination will be announced later - Exams
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions