The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Business administration 2005 (management accounting) - It in controlling
- Business administration 2006 (management accounting) - It in controlling
- Business administration 2008 (management accounting) - It in controlling
- Business administration 2007 (management accounting) - It in controlling
- Business administration 2009 (management accounting) - It in controlling
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to develop it-solutions that will be effective for the company.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to develop administrative and analytical models for companies, focusing on creating more value for the company as well as for their customers.
Developing analytical instruments for the company.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
- Lectures - 40 hours
- Excursions and demonstrations - 10 hours
- Laboratory lessons and tasks in a simulated environment - 10 hours
- Project work and productions - 30 hours
- Individual studies - 25 hours
- Web-based and web-supported studies - 18 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 73 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 60 hours
Mode of Delivery
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Reports and productions
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations: Examination 1 .... Examination 2.... etc. (examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions) The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions