You can use Arcada's copy machines to print, scan and copy.
- Students' copy machines are located in the library journal reading room (also A3 format) and in the blocks D3, E3 and F3.
- Teachers' copy machines are located in the staff blocks
- Use the printer called Follow-Me
- Login on the copy machine with your key. Specific instructions are located at the copy machines.
- Students can buy credits for the copy machines at the Arcada student union ASK External link in the Cor house.
- For color prints, choose Printer properties prior to printing.
Printing from your personal Windows-laptop
- Be sure your laptop is connnected to eduroam
- Press the Windows Menu button
- Type \\pix in the small field at the bottom and press enter
- Log on using your Arcada-username and password
- The window will display all available printers: Double-click Follow-Me
- Now the Follow-Me printer is installed on your laptop and is ready for use
If you logout from your laptop you may have to repeat the steps 2-4 in order to authenticate.
The instructions above apply for both Windows 7 and 10.
Printing from your Mac-laptop
For mac users we currently recommend to print from an Arcada computer - save your documents on Office365 External linkto make it easier.