Register your practical training period aborad in advance!

As soon as your practical training agreement/contract is signed, you must register your practical training period in our mobility database MoveON.  If you get student financial aid from Kela during your time abroad, it is very important that you register your practical training, However, we need the information in order to be able to report correctly to other authorities as well (e.g. Ministry of Education and Culture, Statistics Finland). Attach your agreement/contract as PDF when registering your practical training period.

This is how you register your mobility

  1. Create an account in MoveON. Use your Arcada e-mail address. The password needs to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one number and one special character.
  2. Read the instructions and fill in your registration form at your own pace. You can save it and continue at a later time. You can make changes in the form before submitting the final version.
  3. Upload your practical training contract as a PDF-file.
  4. Click submit once you have completed the form. You cannot make any changes after submitting the application.

If you have any questions about the registration, please contact international(a) Also, remember to keep us updated in case of any changes before, during or after your mobility.