The Arcada App - Tuudo
Tuudo is an app that will make your life as student at ARcada a lot easier. Through the app you can:
- get your personal schedule
- get notified of changes made to the course schedule in real time
- look for and sign-up for courses
- follow courses (you can see the course in your schedule although you haven't signed up for it). This way you can easily check if courses clash timewise.
- check how your studies are progressing (study points, on-going and upcoming courses)
- create your personal library card, renew your library loans, receive a pop up reminder on expired loans, a message when a reserved book has arrived and check the opening hours of the library
- read news from Start, asken.fi and follow blogs on inside.arcada.fi
- find your way around campus
- check the lunch menu
- check timetables for public transport
- get information on other services at Arcada
E-mail - Outlook
Your personal Arcada account,
Platform for on-line studies - Itslearning
Course calendar - Arbs
Your course calendar so you know where and when.
Student register - Asta
Sign up for courses and check your results.
Files - Office 365
Work, edit and save your files on-line.
Hub team work - Microsoft Teams
Collaborate within a group. Share files, chat and arrange on-line meetings. Make sure you download the app too.
Information retrieval and references
Security reports - Incy
At Arcada we use an easy to use security reporting system, Incy. Please use Incy to report any incidents, observations, threats or unfair/unethical behaviour. It is important you report all incidents so that we can prevent bigger accidents from happening.