Zoom works in your web browser, an application on your computer, or via your mobile phone. Before attending a Zoom meeting, it is a good idea to make sure that the audio (mic and speakers) and image (webcam) work.
- Go to the link you've received (via your e-mail or in itslearning)
- This will take you to a web page where you can choose to open the Zoom application in your computer or use the web browser.
- Test the mic and speaker
- Wait until the host lets you into the Zoom room.
Download and login to Zoom
- Go to arcada.zoom.us/download External link
- Download and install Zoom client for Meetings
- Login in the app via Sign in with SSO
- Company domain is arcada.zoom.us
- Login with your Arcada account
- Now you can use Zoom on your computer