Below you’ll find examples of good practice that will help you, and all of us, in keeping information secured.
- Do not enter your password into unknown sites. Read more on Luckan & ADFS.
- Never give out your password by email nor face2face
- Do not click on links and content in emails that you do not trust. Same goes for websites.
- Do not type your personal information on websites you do not trust. Read more: https.
- Keep your devices updated
- Lock your computer when you leave it for a while (Windows-key + L)
- Email it-support if your are unsure what to do - it is never wrong :)
What is a good password and how do I remember it?