Below you will find instructions of how to download all your email from Office 365 Outlook to your local computer.
Export all email to a .pst file:
- You need to buy Outlook (desktop version) for your computer.
- NB. If you have installed Outlook on your computer via Arcada, it will also stop working when you leave Arcada.
- Add the Arcada account to your Outlook: File -> Add Account.
- Outlook should be able to automatically configure your email if you write as email address email@example.com
- Export your email from Office 365 as a .pst file. Instructions.
NB. also your contacts will be saved in the .pst file.
Read the email from the .pst file:
To read the emails saved in the pst-file, do either A or B:
A. If you sporadically need access to your old email, do:
File -> Open & Export -> Open Outlook Data File
B. If you have other email account in your Outlook (desktop version), it is possible to import the pst-file to one of these accounts. Choose:
File -> Open & Export -> Import/Export. Instructions.