Extended right to study

According to the Law on Polytechnics 24§, a student is to conclude their studies within a time period that is, at the most, one year longer than the time period prescribed for the degree programme.

Fortsatt studierätt

Enligt Yrkeshögskolelagen 24 § ska en student vid en yrkeshögskola slutföra sina studier inom en tid som är högst ett år längre än normstudietiden. 

When can I go?

You must have completed at least one year of studies at Arcada when you start your exchange period. In some degree programmes it is preferable to go on an exchange during the second year and in other programmes during the third or fourth year.

The Arcada App - TUUDO

Tuudo is a mobile application designed to make your everyday studies easier. With Tuudo, you can e.g.: