FAQ accreditation

Here you can find some of the most common questions about accreditation and the application process.


1. Grants via Arcada

Everyone who goes abroad to an Arcada partner university and have their Learning Agreement approved, can apply for an Erasmus+, Arcada or Nordplus grant for their exchange. 


1. Stipendier via Arcada

Alla som åker på utbyte till en av Arcadas partnerhögskolor och som har sitt Learning Agreement godkänt kan via Arcada ansöka om ett utbytesstipendium (Erasmus+-, Arcada- eller Nordplus-stipendium)