Have you moved? Remember to update your contact information!

It is important that your contact information in ASTA is up to date. You can change your contact information here or by going to Start à My studies à Change your contact information.

If you have changed your name you must contact Student Affairs and present an official document that proves the change, e.g. a new driving license, passport or a certificate from the local registration office (maistraatti).

Information from Kela: Reminder for students in higher education to check that they meet the minimum credit requirements for financial aid!

Students in higher education should check the number of credits they earned in the previous academic year. Past financial aid payments can be returned voluntarily until the end of August 2018.

Students in higher education must earn at least 5 credits per month of financial aid and at least 20 credits per academic year.