Have you moved? Remember to update your contact information!

It is important that your contact information in ASTA is up to date. You can change your contact information here or by going to Start à My studies à Change your contact information.

If you have changed your name you must contact Student Affairs and present an official document that proves the change, e.g. a new driving license, passport or a certificate from the local registration office (maistraatti).

Students – apply now for student financial aid for the summer months!

Students who will be studying in the summer should apply for financial aid now, so that the applications can be processed and decided on before the summer studies start. Apply for student financial aid for the summer months online.

Students can get financial aid in the summer, provided that they will be studying during the summer months. Financial aid is granted for example for lecture courses, set book exams, on-the-job-training or for working on your final project or thesis.

Application for Extended Right to Study from 5th to 25th April 2017

If you are not able to complete your studies within the maximum period of study (norm + 1 year) you can submit an application for extended right to study during the period 5–25 April 2017 to Student Affairs in C3. This information only concerns those students whose study right will end on the 31st of July 2017 or earlier. If you are not sure about your study right please be in contact with Study Advisor Camilla Genberg.

The registration for 2017-2018 opens on April 15th 2017

The registration for next academic year 2017-2018 opens on April 15 2017. The enrollment is done here. The registration closes on September 15th 2017. Please note that if you have not registered for the academic year by the set date, you will lose your right to study.

Note that the registration cannot be done using Chrome as the browser. Please use another browser.