After the pracical training
- The student can guide adults' behavioural change process.
- The student can apply theories and methods in health promotion and sports on an individual level.
- The student can find out clients' situation using relevant methods in the beginning and at the end of the working period.
- The student can set relevant goals for the behavioural change process.
- The student can plan and use suitable methods (e.g. planning of physical training) based on the physical tests and individual goals.
- The student can communicate in an understandable way (in writing, orally and visually) with the help of different communication styles och methods which suits for the target group and context.
- The student knows how different values affect individuals and can take that into account when working with clients.
- The student can evaluate his/her own skills and attitudes and see his/her own needs for development.
- The student can apply ethical professional principles and work for safe work culture.
- The student is responsible for his/her work and is active.
- The student can cooperate, work in groups and work towards common goals.