In a non-mobile world where travelling is limited by a pandemic, international skills are more important than ever. Join us for this webinar with Nannette Ripmeester from Expertise in Labour Mobility. Learn how to transfer your international virtual experiences, past or future ones onto your CV for successful job hunting. The webinar is open to KI-students as well as partner universities students.
This webinar focuses on encouraging students to value an international ‘virtual’ experience, providing tips and ideas for making the best out of their participation in virtual programs. Students will learn about the impact of virtual activities on their employability skills and their cultural awareness and practical examples will illustrate how to translate a virtual experience into professional skills that match the requirements in a global, post-pandemic job market.
The webinar will cover:
- how the post-pandemic job market will look like
- employability benefits of a virtual experience
- how to work remotely with different cultures: do’s and don’ts
- how to build intercultural competence while staying at home
- translating a virtual experience into future career success – with examples
Presenters: Nannette Ripmeester & Sevi Christoforou
The duration of the webinar is 1 hour, the Q&A session will last for 30 mins and the capacity is for maximum 100 students.
Emma Hägg External link International coordinator at Karolinska Institutet