The goal of the Mentoring Programme is to support the professional and personal development of students and young professionals and encourage a community of engaged and skilful project management professionals.
Mentors and mentees with similar study and/or career interests and professional aspirations will be matched. We expect mentoring pairs to develop plan, communicate with each other consistently, and hopefully develop a long-term relationship. Mentorship would likely involve working sessions/meetings - over email, Messenger/Viber/WhatsApp/Skype, etc. and in person, if possible.
If you are?
• Motivates student or young professional
• Willing to be mentored from December 2021 to November 2022.
You can apply by registering External linkuntil 30 November 2021.
• We provide training and supporting mentoring materials; The training will help mentors and mentees to learn more about the programme, its goals and process.
• You will receive full support and guidance throughout the programme.
• You can have flexible schedule.
• Networking meetings to further facilitate the mentoring process.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at E-mail: mentoring
The mentoring scheme 2021-22 Timeline
10 November – 30 November 2021 Call for Mentors and Mentees
December 2021 – November 2022 Mentor-Mentee pairing and mentoring
09 December 2021 Kick-off and Training
March 2022 Networking event
April Networking event
October 2022 Final evaluation
December 2022 Closure and celebration for mentors and mentees
*Please note that dates and activities are subject to change
PMI Finland Chapter External linkMentoring Programme Team