EY employees and leaders donate 100 hours for student mentoring.
Would you like to spend 1 hour with an EY professional, focusing entirely on you; your personal and professional development, your studies, skills that you want to develop and your future career goals? Our employees and leaders have donated their time to spend it with you and they are looking forward to coaching and mentoring you about the topics that you find significant at the moment.
How does Share your time-student mentoring program work?
- Sign up for the student mentoring program here: Sign up
- After signing up, you will receive an invitation to an information session, which is arranged for both the mentors (EY employees) and the mentees (you and the other participating students) to help you to get the most out of your time together.
- After the information session we will pair you up with an EY professional (mentor) and connect you with each other.
- You will book a (virtual) meeting with your mentor and send out your wishes regarding the topics that you want to cover in your meeting beforehand.
What is in it for you?
You will have an unique opportunity to connect with an EY professional, who can provide you guidance, skills and experiences in order to help you with your studies, employment or your future career. This 1 hour might have a big impact on your future.
You can use your hour for example discussing some of the below listed themes or come up with anything that’s significant for you at the moment:
- Your studies and how to advantage from them in the working life
- Important skills to learn in order to succeed in the future
- Tailoring your CV and application letter to a certain position
- Insights from a specific topic or industry/EY services or careers
- How to prepare for an interview
- Leadership skills and how to develop them
Sign-up latest by 21.2.2021. We are able to accommodate 100 participants. If you have any questions, please reach out to Helena Lampinen.