If you will graduate with a degree in Nursing and you wish to practice as a nurse in Finland, you need to apply for practice rights after you graduate and receive your degree certificate.

Before you applied using a paper form that Arcada sent to Valvira, but starting now you apply for your practice rights yourself online.

At this moment the application is unfortunately only available in Finnish and Swedish. You can apply in English only with a paper form. However, the online application does not require any attachments (such as copies of passport or degree certificate).

Please see more on Valviras website in Finnish External link and in English External link.