Due to COVID-19, Student Affairs has instated some safety guidelines. Read these instructions before applying for certificates for students benefits (HSL, VR, Matkahuolto and student lunch)

Please only fill in the specific forms you need. Do not fill other forms “just in case”. 

NB! Fill in HSL form only if you use their plastic travel card. Please do not use the HSL form if you have their app. You can buy season tickets with a student discount if you have Finnish banking codes.  

When visiting student services in C3

  1. Keep a safety distance to other students and staff 

  1. We recommend that you use your own pen. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after using Arcada’s pens. Avoid touching your face. 


  1. Through becoming an ASK student union member you will have access to several student discounts (museums, restaurants, cafés, stores etc.). The student card also entitles you to a student discount with VR and Matkahuolto (only for degree students).

Filling in the forms

Alternative 1: 


Update your address through Start (My studies – Updating your personal and contact information. 


Fill out the form. Use a paper clip if you filled out more than one thing. 


Put the forms in the post box. The signed forms will be sent to the address you provided.  

Alternative 2: 

Fill out the form.  


Keep distance and go somewhere else if it is crowded.  


Wait for your turn for signature. Avoid queuing to the extent possible.