It is important that your contact and personal information in ASTA is updated and correct. You can change your contact information and information on your closest relative here External link. You can also choose which one of your given names is the most commonly used.

If you have changed your name you must contact Student Affairs who will register the change. You must present an official document that proves the change, e.g. a new driving license, passport or a certificate from the local registration office (www.maistraatti External link).

If you have received a Finnish social security number after you started studying at Arcada, you should contact Student Affairs, who will register it.

Please remember to also inform the library of any changes.