After the practial training he student can:
- assess, plan, do and evaluate rehabilitation and physiotherapy for clients with neurological diseases or injuries.
- can as an expert work in team, and together with clients, relatives, other professionals and rehabilitation organisations can evaluate the effect of physiotherapy.
- can supervise and discuss with people in different ages and from other context
- can critically look upon own practical skills and is willing to develop oneself and physiotherapy overall
- have knowledge of the ethical principles and follow them in physiotherapy practice