After completing the course, the student is expected to be able to:
- be aware of the role of their own profession and know their responsibilities within multiprofessional teams.
- be able to search, understand and utilize documented information and be able to orally and in writing give an account of the physiotherapy process according to the template that the workplace has.
- be able to reach conclusions regarding the need for physiotherapy and be able to plan and implement physiotherapy in consultation with patients / clients.
- be able to flexibly and progressively apply appropriate methods, models and forms of exercise to promote health.
- be able to evaluate physiotherapy in collaboration with the patient / client and relatives and be able to reflect on their own leadership expertise in the patient / client / family relationship.
- be able to actively participate as an expert in the work community and be able to utilize other professionals' knowledge through consultation.