At the end of the course the student is expected
to be able to:
- be familiar with the duties of a
physiotherapist in the health care sector and at
the practical placement.
- Knowing the ethical principles and be able to apply them in practice
- be able to search, understand and use
documented information and be able to orally and
in writing account for the physiotherapy process
- be able to, supervised, come to conclusions
regarding the need for physiotherapy and
supervised plan and implement physiotherapy
- be able to apply appropriate techniques,
and forms of exercise in order to promote the
health of both individuals and groups.
- be able with guidance in collaboration with
the patient / client, family members and other
professionals evaluate physiotherapy.
Examiner: Thomas Hells´tén