Arcada gym (Starcis)
Arcada's own gym Starcis can be found in the D block (room 280). Arcada students have the opportunity to use our modern gym to affordable prices
|Price||Price for members of ASK|
|academic year||90 €||75 €|
|spring semester||60 €||45 €|
|summer semester||40 €||30 €|
|autumn semester||55 €||40 €|
|monthly||20 €/month (starts at any time of your choice)|
The fees includes
- an obligatory gym introduction (required for all first-time users)
- the opportunity for guidance in the gym
- the opportunity to exercise Mon-Fri 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. (weekends 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., weekend permission is required to enter the building)
If you want to use the gym, sign up here. The reservation for the mandatory gym introduction is made on the form. Your key will be activated for the period that you have chosen to use the gym after a few days, and the bill will be posted to you. Please note that the bill has to be paid even if you have used the gym services for much less time than you had initially planned.
If you want to use the gym during weekends, please fill in the permission application form.
Please note that the gym can sometimes be reserved for group or educational purposes. You can check the gym reservation information from the ARBS web service (room D280).
Please contact Topi Taskinen (topi.taskinen[a]arcada.fi) if you have any questions about Starcis.
Arkören is Arcada’s own choir for all those who like to sing and perform.
- Rehearsals every Thursday between 4.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Previous choir experience is not a necessity
The rehearsals are a great opportunity to meet other students, teachers and other staff in a pleasant music spirit.
Please contact choir director Denise Villikka (denise.villikka[a]arcada.fi) if you have any questions about Arkören.