The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Physiotherapy 2005 - Rehabilitative pt
- Physiotherapy 2006 - Rehabilitative phyosiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2007 - Rehabilitative phyosiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2008 - Health promoting physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2009 - Health promoting physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2010 - Health promoting physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2011 - Health promoting physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2012 - Health promoting physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy 2013 - Health promoting physiotherapy
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
During the second practice, the student develop and deepen his/her clinical skills, so that the student at the end of the period independently and as a member of the working team is capable of performing the basic duties of the workplace (physiotherapy).
Students can critically examine their actual level of preparedness for professional practice.
After completing the practical training, students
be aware of their own profession's role and know their responsibilities within multi-disciplinary teams
be able to search, understand and use documented information and be able to orally and in writing account for the physiotherapy process according to the template in use at the workplace.
be able to come to conclusions regarding the need for physiotherapy and be able to plan and implement physiotherapy in consultation with patients / clients.
be flexible and in a progressive way use appropriate methodes, models and forms of exercise to promote health.
be able in collaboration with the patient / client and their relatives evaluate physiotherapy and be able to reflect on his/her own leadership skills in patient / client / family relationship.
be able to actively participate as an expert in the workplace and be able to take advantage of other professions' knowledge through consultation.
orally and in writing, account for patient movement and functional ability and the physiotherapy measures
be able to have a dialogue with people of different ages and contexts
be able to critically examine their actual ability to act in relation to professional practice
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Applied Physiotherapy I,II
Previous course names
do not replace any previous courses
Submission of written assignment at the end of the course.
Recommended or required reading
See Applied Physiotherapy II
Practical training - 270 hours
- Total workload of the course: 270 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 270 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Approved field assessment
Pass client demonstration
Pass physiotherapy story of a client
Completed tasks that field exposed
- Hellsten Thomas
- Ring Joachim
- Sievers Hannele
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
Fältperiod: FT 13 26.10-11.12 2015
FT 14 xx.4-xx.5 2016
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions