The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Film and tv 2009 (online media) - Extension studies: interactive media
- Film and tv 2012 (cinematography and editing) - Extension studies: online media
- Film and tv 2012 (online media) - Extension studies: online media
- Film and tv 2013 (cinematography and editing) - Extension studies: online media
- Film and tv 2013 (online media) - Extension studies: online media
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is that students get to use their professional knowledge during proper projects within or outside Arcada.
The focus is on reflections over project, project management, time management, problem solving and client relations.
The course consists of projects or project based tasks in teams or individually that students themselves get and manage.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic knowledge in the field the projects deal with.
Previous course names
The course is a project based practical course without lectures that runs all study year. Which projects are accepted as course material has to be discussed with the teacher in charge.
Recommended or required reading
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 90 hours
- Individual studies - 43 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Virtual self studies
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
The course is assessed on the grounds of the project and the range and shape of the projects description and report.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions