Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
To enable the student to make in-depth studies of a
topic in Media Technology and perform experiments
that prove or establish a stated hypothesis.
At the end of the course the student is expected to
be able to perform research and development work in
Media Technology and scientifically report the
Scientific research, development and reporting.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Good knowledge in Media Technology.
Recommended or required reading
According to selection of topic.
- Practical exercises - 40 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 40 hours
- Individual studies - 53 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Virtual self studies
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until date 2015-05-31
2017-05-31 - Reports and productions