The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Im 2005 - 2006 - Engineering and design
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
-To give students the skills and understanding to produce solid models and drawings of engineering components.
-Use solid modelling software to create 3D solid models from orthographic engineering drawings.
-To create assembly models of engineering components using solid modelling software.
-To create engineering orthographic and isometric drawings from solid models of engineering components.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
- Lectures - 20 hours
- Exercise based learning - 20 hours
- Laboratory lessons and tasks in a simulated environment - 50 hours
- Project work and productions - 20 hours
- Individual studies - 10 hours
- Total workload of the course: 120 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 30 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 90 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Reports and productions
Home page of the course
Course completion date
Date for course completion will be announced later
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions