The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Im 2005 - 2006 - Engineering and design
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
-To give students the ability to communicate using international drawing methods and standards both with engineering software and conventional methods.
-To demonstrate the setup of Autocad software for the production of engineering drawings.
-Produce 2D orthographic engineering drawings of 3D parts using AutoCAD software.
-Produce isometric drawings of engineering components using AutoCAD software.
-Define and use engineering standards in the production of engineering drawings.
-To demonstrate the method of projection between views in Orthographic drawings.
-To produce Engineering drawing to a standard in which allows for complete manufacturing of the parts drawn.
-Drawing Set-up and layout
-Introduction to 3D Modeling
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
"The AutoCAD Book"-Kirkpatrick
- Lectures - 30 hours
- Laboratory lessons and tasks in a simulated environment - 60 hours
- Project work and productions - 20 hours
- Individual studies - 20 hours
- Total workload of the course: 130 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 40 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 90 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Reports and productions
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
- Date of examination will be announced later - Exams
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions