The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to...
- Lectures - 20 hours
- Practical exercises - 10 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 45 hours
- Individual studies - 60 hours
- Total workload of the course: 135 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 135 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
2023-01-02 - Reports and productions